A proactive flow is called whenever the assistant receives a message from a third party for a current conversation. This will interrupt the current conversation or project flow and return back to it once this flow is finished.
Adding the Proactive Flow
- Click the ellipsis (three dots) button, top right on your assistant screen followed by Enable Flow. The words enabled (in green) will appear beside the Flow header.
- Click Edit Proactive Flow. Input your parameters
- Clicking on the + icon in the designer allows you to choose and configure an action that will occur as the user progresses through the flow.
- Import, Export options are available.
- In-line help is available both at the high level and at an actions level by clicking the ellipsis (three dots) button against the action in the designer.
- Click Save.
Share this article