Measurements are used to create customer-defined metrics about the operation of an assistant, they are defined in flow using the measurement action.
Measurement results are shown on the measurements pages of both the assistant and the tenant.
Step 1: Adding the Measurement action to your Conversation Flow
- Click the ellipsis (three dots) button, top right on your assistant screen followed by Enable Flow. The words enabled (in green) will appear beside the Flow header.
- Click Edit Conversation Flow.
- Clicking on the + icon in the designer to add Measurement.
- Detailed In-line help is available by clicking the ellipsis (three dots) button against the action in the designer.
- Enter your parameters.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Viewing your Measurement data
- Click View Measurements, top right on your assistant screen.
- High-level statics will be displayed in a pie chart.
- Selecting the name of the measurement will display the data at line level.
- Select Transcript to view the conversation to lead to the result obtained.
- The time Range can be customized.
- The report can be downloaded by selecting the download icon.