Welcome Flow allows you to design your user's initial interaction with your assistant. Once the welcome flow completes the conversation flow will automatically start.
Adding the Welcome Flow
- Click the ellipsis (three dots) button, top right on your assistant screen followed by Enable Flow. The words enabled (in green) will appear beside the Flow header.
- Click Edit Welcome Flow. A default message is created for you. You can select and edit this message.
- Clicking on the + icon in the designer allows you to choose and configure an action that will occur as the user progresses through the flow.
- Import, Export options are available.
- In-line help is available both at the high level and at an actions level by clicking the ellipsis (three dots) button against the action in the designer.
- Click Save.
Share this article