Conversation Flow is an incredibly powerful yet intuitive workflow designer to create your desired interactions.
It allows you to ask users specific questions and conditionally act depending on their response. it can call into skills such as QnA and document search. It also allows you to call external web services for more powerful interactions.
Adding the Conversation Flow
- Click the ellipsis (three dots) button, top right on your assistant screen followed by Enable Flow. The words enabled (in green) will appear beside the Flow header.
- Click Edit Conversation Flow.
- Clicking on the + icon in the designer allows you to choose and configure an action that will occur as the user progresses through the flow.
- Import, Export options are available.
- In-line help is available both at the high level and at an actions level by clicking the ellipsis (three dots) button against the action in the designer.
- Click Save.
Share this article