Adding the Front Office skill to your Tenjin assistant allows your users to raise Front Office requests from your chat bot.
The following topics are covered
- How to add the Front Office Skill
- How to delete your Front Office Skill
- How to add a custom form
- How to edit a custom form
- How to delete a custom form
Adding the Front Office Skill
- Click the ellipsis (three dots) button, top right on your screen followed by Add Skill.
- Click Add Front Office Skill from the list of skills displayed.
- Enter your Front Office API URL, username, and password. Click OK to save.
- To check your credentials are correct and that a connection can be successfully made, click Test Connection. If successful the button will turn green.
Adding a Custom Form
- Click Add Custom Form to create a link to one of your existing Front Office Request types.
- The 'Front Office Id' is a mandatory, unique identifier. This Must match the Front Office request type code.
- Enter the remaining fields.
- Clicking Add Question brings up a table similar to what you'll find in Front Office request type maintenance.
- Select the heading and fields you want to be displayed. Each option allows additional configuration.
Edit or Delete your Front office credentials or your Front Office Skill
Editing or Deleting a custom form
To Edit or Delete a custom form, Click the ellipsis (three dots) button from within your Front Office Skill. Select the option you require.