Tenjin forms allow you to imbed small inline forms in the chat interface which is a great way to collect structured information from the user.
The form can be configured to post data to a third party via an external webhook which will return further information back into the chat
The following topics are covered
- How to add the Tenjin Form Skill
- How to delete your Tenjin Form Skill
- How to add a custom form
- How to edit a custom form
- How to delete a custom form
Adding the Tenjin Form Skill
- Click the ellipsis (three dots) button, top right on your screen followed by Add Skill.
- Click Add Tenjin Form Skill from the list of skills displayed.
Adding a Custom Form
- Click Add Custom Form to create a new form.
- Enter the details for the fields displayed.
- Clicking Add Question to create the layout of your form. Clicking save when done.
- If you wish to connect this form to a third party, click the ellipsis (three dots) button and select Configure Subscriber. Enter the necessary information. Click OK to save.
- Inline Help is available.
Edit or Delete your Tenjin Form Skill
Editing or Deleting a Custom Form
To Edit or Delete a custom form, Click the ellipsis (three dots) button from within your Tenjin Form Skill. Select the option you require.
Share this article