Tenjin’s ServiceNow skill allows you to view incidents, knowledge, and raise record producers; all by simply asking Tenjin.
The following topics are covered
Adding the ServiceNow Skill
- Click the ellipsis (three dots) button, top right on your screen followed by Add Skill.
- Click Add ServiceNow Skill from the list of skills displayed.
- Detailed inline Help is available to help with configuration within Tenjin and the configuration needed within ServiceNow.
- Enter your ServiceNow URL and credentials. Click OK to save.
- Complete the ServiceNow configuration to establish a connection.
- To check your credentials are correct and that a connection can be successfully made, click Test Connection. If successful the button will turn green.
Edit or Delete your ServiceNow credentials or your ServiceNow Skill
ServiceNow 1 - Adding Skill
ServiceNow 2 - Knowledgebase configuration
ServiceNow 3 - Record producers and forms