Debugging allows you to review the path a user took through your flow. An audit of executed flows is stored in the History tab within the administration area. When Debug is selected, you will be stepping through the flow that was saved when the action took place.
Debugging a Flow
- Within the History tab, click the ellipses (three dots) button against the audit entry you wish to debug.
- Select Debug.
- The screen is divided into different sections:
- Top-left: transcript of the flow. Clicking any action in the transcript window will start the debugger at that point.
- Bottom-left: variables that pass through the flow.
- Upper-right: lists the flows being called with a drop-down list also being available.
- Click Step Into to start the step-by-step path that was taken during this flow.
- Click Step over to skip an action.
- Click Restart to start the debugging from the beginning of the flow.
- Click Step out to move you to the end of an action and back to the caller mark in the flow.
- Click Run to run the flow from the start.
- Click Run, then Run to breakpoint, which will run the flow to the breakpoint selected/ marked in the code. To make a breakpoint, click the top right corner of the code box. A red dot will appear.
- Detailed inline help is available from the Help button.
Share this article