API Client accounts are used by external systems to access data within Tenjin. The permissions a client has is controlled by the Role an account is given. Unlike normal user accounts, API Clients have a Client ID and a Client Secret, which must be copied when the account is created because they will not be made available to view again.
To Add an API Clint
- Click on User from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click the API Client tab followed by the Add API Client button.
- Fill in the client name and select the role from the drop-down list.
- Click OK to save.
- Inline help is available with detailed guidance.
To Edit or Delete an API Client
- Click the ellipsis (three dots) button, top right of your screen followed by Delete or Edit Roles.
Share this article